1. I can use the information from my research to determine who, what, where, when, and why to form the basis of my newspaper article.
2. I can choose a compelling angle for my article that is supported by the information from my research.
3. I can identify the features of a newspaper article.
4. I can evaluate research to choose the most relevant factual information to support my angle.
1. Computer lab- Use your lesson 11 rough draft to type your final draft for the Unit 3 newspaper article summative assessment
-log into your Gmail account and open Google Classroom
-use the class code to access Mrs. Smith's ELA/SS class assignments
-click on the Unit 3 Newspaper Article Google Doc
-make a copy of the Google Doc and title it- "YourName Newspaper Article"
-share your Google Doc with teacher
1. Make any necessary edits to the final draft of your newspaper article, due Monday
2. Share your class binder with your parents and get signatures for Week 9 assignment lists and behavior log