1. Mrs. Smith is out Monday and Tuesday
2. Thursday is QUARTER 1 CLEAN CARD, which will consist of a movie and class party.
-Students should bring home a pink form tomorrow asking parents to help their student participate in the class party with a dish/treat to share with others.
-Any student that has had major behavioral issues (suspensions, VP visits) and any grades lower than a C will not be eligible to attend CLEAN CARD; instead, they will be in a study hall room working on making corrections for their failing class(es).
3. Spartan Fair is on Friday. I will be working a PIE-in-Your-Face booth...hope to see you there!
1. Unit 2 Final Assessment (theme essay) will be completed in class on Monday and Tuesday. Students are to choose one theme to connect both texts- The Lightning Thief and the "Myth of Cronus
2. Vocab Test #5 and vocab Packet #5 are on Wednesday
3. Reading Comprehension test for E15 homeroom is on Wednesday
SOCIAL STUDIES ANNOUNCEMENT:
1. Unit 3 Final Assessment (map) will be completed in class on Monday and Tuesday